Wednesday 17 July 2013

Doing battle with Photoshop



I have been hoping, for some time, to get to a point where I could sell digital copies of my artwork.
I had come across many examples of 'Scrabble tile' jewelry online and thought that producing small scale images for these would be a good place to start.

After a few days battling on my own to get Photoshop to cooperate ... with no success whatsoever
... I decided I needed help!

This shop on Etsy is great for Photoshop templates ...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EccentricOcean

Lauren at EccentricOcean also sells a tutorial showing you how to add your own images to the template.
The tutorial was very easy to follow ... step by step with screen shots.

So with the template and tutorial from Lauren and with a bit of extra help from Emily here is the result.


We are so pleased how this turned out and will be producing more.
I have a huge 'back-catalogue' of images of my fabric art.

Emily is working on some original Anime designs which are going to be so cool!

So .... 'watch this space' to see what else we come up with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment